Work with us
an exciting journey with DdF is waiting for you...
Every 15th of each month we start a process to select apprentices who:
- have passion in Data Science and/or Business domains
- know how to deal with pressure
- have the patience of a guru
- never give up before solving the problem and achieving the goal
- have self confidence and sense of responsibility to organize own work
- like to be connected over the world and working in diversity
- have curiosity to explore and research what you don’t know
- open to different perspectives
- can explore concepts, data, ideas with critical thinking but not being critical with others
- have interest in data chaos, explore possibilities and build narrative
- can recognise the moment for listening to learn and also share ideas
- have courage to challenge yourself and take calculated risk
- have own path to keep developing and learning fast
Prerequisite: Intermediate skill in English to read, write, listen, and speak.
for Data Science Engineer: Basic python and database knowledge
for Data Science Business Analyst: Basic of data interpretation
Added value: If you know any other language other than English.
*Every batch of apprentice will start with structured learning.
DdF path to learn:
- 6 months long apprenticeship
- weekly 2 hours of instructions and 24/7 in your process
- starting from basic to advanced
- very relevant to practical necessities
- focus on in-depth learning
- problem solving way
- you will learn how to swim in the water
Job Location: Virtual. (If Physical then - Brazil, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
In the end of 6 months the most passionate, fast learner, team-player will be selected to work with us.